Tuesday 6 April 2010

Natural cosmetics



f your life is anything like mine, the most frequent natural cosmetic applied to your face is mud. Not just any mud. We are talking natural cosmetics here, so the mud should be at least ‘pure mud’. For me it is pure garden-variety mud, not necessarily intentionally applied as a mud ‘pac’ however, it’s drying and good for my skin capabilities probably reach high-impact.

Nature girls love natural cosmetics. That includes cleansing options!

My herb garden often results in the ultimate mud pack as I dredge the back of my hand across a cheek to wipe away sweat, or push back those stray strands of not-so-blonde-anymore hair. Even more importantly, it provides for the occasional spa treatment I give myself.

Rosemary vinegar is created when I drop fresh rosemary into a few cups of apple cider vinegar and let them chill in the fridge for a few days or longer.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP